1 lb confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 cup milk
1/4 lb butter or margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Lightly grease an 8-inch square dish. Set aside.
2. Place confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a medium-sized,
heat-resistant, non-metallic mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Add milk and butter to sugar-cocoa mixture. DO NOT STIR (I was
told to make a little well in the sugar stuff and then putting the
butter and milk in the well, and I'm surprised to find it doesn't say
that in the recipe...)
4. Heat, uncovered, on FULL POWER 2 minutes.
5. After cooking, stir just to combine ingredients.
6. Add vanilla and nuts. Stir until blended.
7. Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting
Valerie's Note: Serve fudge squares with a big bowl of hot buttered
popcorn, turn on a good movie and nestle in with that special
Servings: 6 servings
Microwave Fudge Recipe brought to you by Recipe Ideas
Categories: Candy; Fudge; Microwave
The History of Recipes
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/recipeid/public_html/pbuild/db.inc on line 12
Can't connect to MySQL