sub-img

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pipsqueak
  • 1 Post By justin48

Thread: Vegetables are best food .

Vegetables are best food .

Vegetables are best food . It is natural food and full fill our body requirement.
    I personally like vegetables .
    Onion
    Pumpkin
    Radish
    Spench
    Carrot
    Green chili
    Lady finger
    Cucumber
    Potato
    Tomato are my favorite vegetables.
    Last edited by juker; 11-06-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Very few vegetables I am not a fan of and the only one I absolutely hate is mushrooms

I think onions, potatoes and tomatoes have to be the three most useful vegetables

I dont have a favourite vegetable, it depends on what I am using it for or having it with

I hate mushrooms too and don't you find they're in every veggie option?

Potato is my favorite vegetables. I eat this every after 1 day.

There's been a lot of increased interest in veggie diets in recent years due to the publication of a number of studies - in particular The China Study (google it if you haven't heard of it) - which strongly suggest that many of our major illnesses in the West can be avoided - and even reversed - by switching from a meat loaded diet to a plant based diet (more specifically a whole food, plant based diet).

Anyone interested in knowing more should try watching the documentary film Forks over Knives - if you search around it's available to watch for free on some video hosting web sites on the internet. It's a good informative film to share with 'veggie-skeptic' friends and family.
    Last edited by Pipsqueak; 11-12-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    juker likes this.

A vegetarian diet can be a very healthy option but the point is that ensure it is well balanced. "You could stuff your face with chips and chocolate at every meal and be vegetarian but you would n’t be doing your health much good"
    Last edited by juker; 03-27-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    juker likes this.

Plant-based food is amazing. At the moment our staple is Potatoes and Rice. However my favourite at moment is Kale. Can't get enough of the stuff!